MANDATORY WEIGH INS-
All registered players must attend the mandatory weigh in on a Saturday within the first two weeks of August.
This years weigh in will be on Saturday, August 13, 2022, Time and Location TBD. If your player does not weigh in prior to the first game they will not be able to play. There are no exceptions.
2022 Spartans football weigh ins
Location: Dove Valley Regional Park
7900 S. Potomac St.
Centennial CO 80112
SATUURDAY AUGUST 13,2022
Weigh in Times:
9:30AM: Tripp, Mangnall and Dixon
9:40AM: Leyba, Bullock and Rullo
9:50AM: Boothe, Mills and McIntos
10:00AM: Muscatello, Schmitt and Cooper
10:10AM: Cain, Mann and Conley
10:20AM: Wagner, Price and Hotchkiss
10:30AM: Voss and Herrrera
*This is the time your team needs to be at the table to weigh. Your team should be at the “staging area” IN ALFIBETICAL ORDER BY LAST NAME, 15 minutes before your weigh in time.
*Late players/teams will not be able to weigh in at the designated time. If you are not there at your teams designated weigh in time, you will have to attend late weigh ins and pay a $40.00 CASH fee.
- 10-minute intervals to weigh in teams, allow other team to clear the weigh in area before approaching table.
- Player will verify their name and date of birth.
- NO ADD forms for this weigh in, NO EXCEPTION!
- NO parents can accompany their players and teams into weigh in area!
- Parents must stay in parking lot, or car.
- Only TWO coaches will be allowed to lead the team into weigh in area.
- Once teams have weighed, we are asking the parents to disperse. This will keep the total number of people to a minimum.
- All players must be weighed to participate in the AYL game season.
- If a player misses this date, late weigh in will be $40 cash. Date/Time TBD