2020 Rookie Tackle Football (RFL)
The Spartans and the AYL are extremely excited to continue offering our ROOKIE TACKLE FOOTBALL LEAGUE for 2020! The AYL Rookie Tackle Football League (RFL) has been designed as a bridge between Flag football and our traditional competitive tackle football program. The RFL is focused on grades from 1st through 3rd only, provides full tackle experience, and is limited to 8 players per side and smaller roster sizes.
Registration is $300.00.
Late Registration after June 28, 2020, $325.00.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR PLAYER BASED ON THEIR GRADE FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Features of Rookie Tackle Football:
- 8 players vs 8 players
- Rosters limited to 16 players
- Equal play required!
- No Special Teams play, kick offs or punts!
- Play on a 60 yard by 40-yard field (same as 4th grade)
- Games are 20 plays per quarter at 1st & 2nd grade, 22 players per quarter for 3rd grade
- Coaches on the field for both offense and defense
- No Blitzing allowed
- Full run and pass offenses allowed
The elimination of Special Teams play improves the safety of the game by removing the potential of long runs with two players colliding at high speed for the tackle. The establishment of equal play provides the best possible development aspect for players new to tackle football. In fact, our AYL RFL will require the specific players must play an entire quarter, both as offense and defense, before any substitutions are allowed!
In the meantime, should you have any questions please contact JJ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$70.00 JERSEY INCLUDED WITH ROOKIE REGISTATION
Registrations received after July 15th will be placed on an as needed basis only
- Registration will include three days of football camp, put on by the local high schools and Friday Night Lights, League player fees and Team Picture/Memory Mate Photo Collage.
- $70.00 jeresy
- Not Included in registration: football equipment (Helmet, shoulder pads, cleats etc.)
REGISTRATIONS COMPLETED ONLINE, ARE NOT COMPLETE AND PLAYERS ARE NOT PLACED ON A TEAM, UNTIL A COPY OF AN OFFICIAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS RECEIVED! Please follow the instructions during the registration process to upload a .pdf file of your player's birth certificate or email it to April at email@example.com or fax to 720-367-5161 (this is a secure online fax).
Spartan Youth Club is a non-profit organization; therefore, we have a no-refund policy once team’s begin regular season practices 7/20/2019. Any request made prior to this will be assessed a $25.00 administrative fee.
CLICK HERE to sign up for 1st grade
CLICK HERE to sign up for 2nd grade
CLICK HERE to sign up for 3rd grade