BOYS LACROSSE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
2023 SEASON LENGTH / TIMING:
- The practices start in early March
- Teams practice at least twice a week
- 1st Regular season game is SAT 3/11
- Final Regular season game is SAT 5/6
- Due to teams made up of players in various school districts, GAMES ARE SCHEDULED DURING SPRING BREAK
- All teams make the playoffs / end-of-season tournament, SAT 5/13 and SUN 5/14
- Championship weekend will be FRI/SAT/SUN 5/19-5/21
GAME / PRACTICE LOCATIONS:
- Head Coach determines practice locations - usually a neighborhood school/park
- Home games at the Aurora Sports Park
- All games are against Arapahoe Youth League member clubs
- The Spartans are part of the AYL, along with 10 other clubs.
(DLC, Parker Hawks, Cherry Creek, Highlands Ranch Warriors, Littleton Coyotes, Castle Rock Raptors, etc. ---- check out www.aylsports.org under "Lacrosse")
CANCELATIONS AND RESCHEDULES:
- If a games are canceled due to weather or some other unforeseen reason, games are rescheduled for a SUNDAY later in the season but before playoffs start.
- $280 per player
- Cost does not include a uniform. I will have an online store open to order uniforms. UNIFORMS WILL BE THE SAME AS LAST YEAR.
- NO LATE REGISTRATION FEE
- A US Lacrosse membership is not required